TIQANI acts as a liaison between the top management, middle management, and the employees by facilitating complex customer oriented strategies set by the management in the most efficient and cost-effective ways. Whether it is management, sales, technical, soft skills, or processes, our flexibility in guiding, facilitating, coaching, and training will get the job done.
To be known as the provider of the best hands-on learning experience for the automotive industry in the Middle East and Africa.
To facilitate the implementation of complex customer focused strategies of the automobile industry through training and coaching.
Our core values come from different life experiences around the world with proven positive results:
- Inspire to move to new heights
- Engage to discover own ways
- Empower to unleash hidden talent
- A pro-active hands on tri-linguist consultant
- Rudy has worked with many manufacturers including but not limited to General Motors, Land Rover, Jaguar, Porsche, Lexus, Volvo, Honda and Opel, in more than 25 countries around the Middle East, Africa, and the Indian subcontinent regions.
- Experienced in Management, Sales, Aftersales, Technical and non-Technical Training, Evaluation, Competency Development, Material Development, On-the-Job Training and Coaching, and e-Learning Solutions.
- A regional consultant, developing and customizing programs, evaluating, and delivering training programs to automotive manufacturers and local importers, as well as certifying automotive trainers and professionals.
- Rudy has trained over 16,000 participants that come from different ethnic, cultural, and educational backgrounds.
- Worked with leading German, Asian and American distributors representing BMW, MINI, Porsche, Audi, Aston Martin, MAN, FORD, Jaguar, Land Rover, Hyundai, KIA, Renault, SsangYong, Geely, Volvo, Mazda and Nissan in a variety of operational and training leadership capacities.
- Led technicians and customer-facing team members to win regional competitions and place in the top 15 at manufacturer world finals.
- Expert in Sales, Aftersales, Technical and Non-Technical Training, establishing Training Academies, Training Needs Analysis, Coaching & Mentoring, On-the-Job Training, Onboarding programs and Management Development programs.
- Passionate about talent creation, establishing the first Institute of the Motor Industry approved automotive apprenticeships for Jaguar Land Rover, BMW and Hyundai in KSA.
- Adopts a meticulous process methodology that supports operational status audits and develops result-driven action plans focusing on organizational goal implementation.
- Worked with many Importers around the gulf such as BMW, Land rover, Honda, Aston Martin, Nissan, and Kia.
- A pro-active hands on consultant.
- Experienced in Aftersales Management, Workshop Management, Warranty admin/processes, Technical support, operations, and On-the-Job Coaching.
- Has successful auditing experiences whether internal or external audits conducted by Manufacturers.
- A highly sought-after consultant, Elie brings high attention to detail that, coupled with his in depth aftersales processes experience, has been appreciated by all who had the opportunity to work with him.
- A pro-active hands-on globally accredited training consultant.
- Experienced in technical training, on the job sales and aftersales training and coaching.
- A tri-linguist master technician with experience in all vehicle systems, Sales, and Aftersales processes.
- Worked with clients like Mercedes, General Motors, and Audi, and currently Jaguar Land Rover, Porsche, Nissan, Ford, and GM.
- Received a Global Trainer Accreditation from Jaguar Land Rover.
- A trilingual, customer service professional
- Has had over 10 years experience maximizing customer satisfaction through customer service initiatives and dynamic team leadership in different industries.
- Leveraging excellent communication and relationship building competencies, as well as an inherent ability to excel under pressure, she demonstrated an excellent problem-solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in maintaining superior customer relationships and providing outstanding service and support to meet, and surpass, expectations and requirements for automobile industry (Land Rover, Jaguar, Mazda, BMW, and MINI) and big distribution industry (Coca Cola) in North Africa Region.
- Moncef’s career covers a wide scope in the automotive industry. He has assumed many responsibilities in aftersales management, spare parts management, service management, technical management, and product development.
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in Electromechanical Engineering, from the National School of Engineers of Tunis.
- He has managed: the aftersales department of VOITH GmbH and SIEMENS/DUEWAG AG, the sales department of BOSCH automotive spare parts, and BOSCH Automation Products development, spearheaded the development and full implementation of the concept “BOSCH SERVICE” for passenger cars in the 90s.
- He has been leading departments with Nissan, Ford, Jaguar, and Land Rover, with their Supply and Stock management, Marketing, and Quality Assurance areas.
- He masters three languages (Arabic, English, and French), and has followed and supervised many practical, online, technical, and non-technical training programs.
- Matt entered the automotive industry in 1987 and forged a career starting as a car cleaner, working his way upwards through many roles including sales executive, sales manager and sales & product training manager, working for small, privately-owned franchised dealers through to larger PLCs, training & consultancy businesses and global manufacturers
- He has developed and delivered award-nominated programmes in Europe, the Middle East & Far East at OEM, importer and dealer level and specialises in sales and aftersales selling skills alongside management and leadership training.
- He is endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management in the UK as a Business Coach and is a qualified practitioner for the FIRO-B, Myers Briggs Type Indicator and Thomas International psychometric tools.
- Over 10 years’ experience in healthcare quality management and improvement, surveys and tracers, occupational health and safety, healthcare regulatory operations and compliance, & research and development.
- Expertise in integrated healthcare delivery projects in emerging healthcare systems in the GCC.
- Strong experience with Joint Commission International (JCI) and Accreditation Canada International (ACI).
- Effective people management skills in both function teams and project teams.
- Proven leadership and change management skills.
- A trilingual marketing professional.
- Pursuing a Master degree in Digital Marketing from the Digital Marketing Institute in Ireland.
- Certified from Emeritus Institute of Management in Digital Marketing: Customer Engagement, Social Media, Planning & Analytics.
- Holder of a Bachelor degree in Business, emphasis Marketing, from the Lebanese American University.