We, at Tiqani, provide talent development solutions that allow businesses and individuals to adopt a culture of measurable continuous growth.
We have spent more than 10 years uncovering talents and supporting automotive professionals in one of the most challenging industries in this time.
Having learned many lessons, this year, 2020, we have taken the initiative to widen the scope and to include in our mission support for all professionals, at all levels,in all industries.
To inspire, engage, and empower people around the globe through our creative, unparalleled, and innovative methods that make us the world’s best talent development establishment.
To facilitate the implementation of complex customer-focused strategies through training and coaching.
Our core values come from different life experiences around the world with proven positive results:
- Inspire to move to new heights
- Engage to discover own ways
- Empower to unleash hidden talent
- A pro-active hands on tri-linguist coach
- Rudy has worked with many manufacturers including but not limited to General Motors, Land Rover, Jaguar, Porsche, Lexus, Volvo, Honda and Opel, in more than 25 countries around the Middle East, Africa, and the Indian subcontinent regions.
- Experienced coach in Management, Sales, Aftersales, Technical and non-Technical Training, Evaluation, Competency Development, Material Development, On-the-Job Training and Coaching, and e-Learning Solutions.
- A seasoned consultant, developing and customizing programs, evaluating, and delivering training programs to automotive manufacturers, local importers, and exhibitions, as well as certifying automotive trainers and professionals.
- Rudy has trained over 20,000 participants that come from different ethnic, cultural, and educational backgrounds.
- Worked with leading German, Asian and American distributors representing BMW, MINI, Porsche, Audi, Aston Martin, MAN, FORD, Jaguar, Land Rover, Hyundai, KIA, Renault, SsangYong, Geely, Volvo, Mazda and Nissan in a variety of operational and training leadership capacities.
- Led technicians and customer-facing team members to win regional competitions and place in the top 15 at manufacturer world finals.
- Expert in Sales, Aftersales, Technical and Non-Technical Training, establishing Training Academies, Training Needs Analysis, Coaching & Mentoring, On-the-Job Training, Onboarding programs and Management Development programs.
- Passionate about talent creation, establishing the first Institute of the Motor Industry approved automotive apprenticeships for Jaguar Land Rover, BMW and Hyundai in KSA.
- Adopts a meticulous process methodology that supports operational status audits and develops result-driven action plans focusing on organizational goal implementation.
- A trilingual, customer service professional
- Has had over 10 years experience maximizing customer satisfaction through customer service initiatives and dynamic team leadership in different industries.
- Leveraging excellent communication and relationship building competencies, as well as an inherent ability to excel under pressure, she demonstrated an excellent problem-solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in maintaining superior customer relationships and providing outstanding service and support to meet, and surpass, expectations and requirements for automobile industry (Land Rover, Jaguar, Mazda, BMW, and MINI) and big distribution industry (Coca Cola) in North Africa Region.
- Moncef’s career covers a wide scope in the automotive industry. He has assumed many responsibilities in aftersales management, spare parts management, service management, technical management, and product development.
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in Electromechanical Engineering, from the National School of Engineers of Tunis.
- He has managed: the aftersales department of VOITH GmbH and SIEMENS/DUEWAG AG, the sales department of BOSCH automotive spare parts, and BOSCH Automation Products development, spearheaded the development and full implementation of the concept “BOSCH SERVICE” for passenger cars in the 90s.
- He has been leading departments with Nissan, Ford, Jaguar, and Land Rover, with their Supply and Stock management, Marketing, and Quality Assurance areas.
- He masters three languages (Arabic, English, and French), and has followed and supervised many practical, online, technical, and non-technical training programs.
- Versatile, enthusiastic automotive sales professional with 18+ years of rich experience in sales, customer service, showroom management, and inventory management with reputable organizations in Saudi Arabia (Al Jazirah Vehicles Company, Jeddah, Yanbu, and Jazan branches).
- Abdulaziz has proven competence in leading teams, managing customer relations, managing the sales process, and consistently delivering predefined sales and revenue targets.
- He is a bi-lingual qualified trainer with extensive experience in staff training.
- He is a Certified Professional Trainer (CPT) and Certified Master Trainer (CMT) from ILLAFTrain.
- He designed and delivered training programs - around communications strategies and sales skills - which had a positive impact on the performance of the trainees.
- A pro-active hands-on globally accredited trainer.
- Experienced in technical training, on-the-job sales and aftersales training and coaching, as well as Material Development and instructional design.
- A tri-linguist master technician with experience in all vehicle systems, Sales, and Aftersales processes.
- Worked with clients like Mercedes, General Motors, and Audi, and currently Jaguar Land Rover, Porsche, Nissan, Ford, and GM.
- Received a Global Trainer Accreditation from Jaguar Land Rover.
- Matt entered the automotive industry in 1987 and forged a career starting as a car cleaner, working his way upwards through many roles including sales executive, sales manager and sales & product training manager, working for small, privately-owned franchised dealers through to larger PLCs, training & consultancy businesses and global manufacturers
- He has developed and delivered award-nominated programmes in Europe, the Middle East & Far East at OEM, importer and dealer level and specialises in sales and aftersales selling skills alongside management and leadership training.
- He is endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management in the UK as a Business Coach and is a qualified practitioner for the FIRO-B, Myers Briggs Type Indicator and Thomas International psychometric tools.
- Over 10 years’ experience in healthcare quality management and improvement, surveys and tracers, occupational health and safety, healthcare regulatory operations and compliance, & research and development.
- Expertise in integrated healthcare delivery projects in emerging healthcare systems in the GCC.
- Strong experience with Joint Commission International (JCI) and Accreditation Canada International (ACI).
- Effective people management skills in both function teams and project teams.
- Proven leadership and change management skills.
- A trilingual marketing professional.
- Pursuing a Master degree in Digital Marketing from the Digital Marketing Institute in Ireland.
- Certified from Emeritus Institute of Management in Digital Marketing: Customer Engagement, Social Media, Planning & Analytics.
- Holder of a Bachelor degree in Business, emphasis Marketing, from the Lebanese American University.