Unlock your potential
Today, the only constant is change, continuous disruptive change.
Managers lead their team members through their daily tasks by mostly directing them and giving them instructions on how to solve known problems; the same problems that they faced in their careers.
Nowadays, directing and instructing people are proving to be ineffective and inefficient most of the time, and only through encouragement, guidance, and support will the team members be able to adapt to the constant change.
There is a big difference between directing someone and coaching them.
Sir John Whitmore mentioned in his book “Coaching for Performance”,
Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them learn rather than teaching them.”
Do I need a coach
Any of the right-hand side sentences sound familiar?
If you can relate to two or more of the seven points, a coach is recommended.
Almost everybody needs a coach, but not everyone is ready to be coached.
Am I coachable?
Take the below free test to see where you stand and if coaching is for you.
Honesty will prove valuable in this test.
Guaranteed Return on Investment
Most people, executives, or team members, need the practical on-the-job learning to implement the knowledge acquired by instructor-led training or even self-learning. Our coaching programs identify tipping point behaviours and bring a clear process enabling growth to become embedded in day-to-day interactions.
Investing in coaching only makes sense if there is a guaranteed return on that investment. We guarantee results by linking our processes to measurable growth.
For more information, contact us or book a free consultation .
Coaching for Executives
Duration : 6- and 12-months programs
Target : for individuals and groups.
Marshall’s highly successful coaching process places a strong emphasis on involvement of stakeholders, implementation to establish long-lasting behavioral change, and follow through to measure growth in leadership effectiveness.
The Stakeholder Centered Coaching process is very time efficient, transparent and structured, and works as follows:
1. In consultation with the coach, the leader selects 1–2 leadership growth areas based on behavioral interviews and multi-rater leadership assessments that identify their leadership strengths and bottlenecks.
2. On a monthly basis stakeholders provide a few practical ‘feedforward’ suggestions that relate to the agreed upon leadership growth areas.
3. The stakeholders’ suggestions and areas for skill development are incorporated into a monthly action plan that the leader commits to implementing during the following month.
4. The leader changes behaviors and perceptions through execution on the job.
5. Leadership growth is measured quarterly and is based on changes in stakeholders’ perceptions.
Duration : 3-, 6-, and 12 months programs
Target : for individuals: line managers, front facing, back office
Individuals who are in the process of learning, memory for information is strengthened. However, as soon as learning ends, forgetting begins. Researches show that within one hour, people will have forgotten an average of 50 percent of the information presented. Within 24 hours, they have forgotten an average of 70 percent of new information, and within a week, forgetting claims an average of 90 percent of it.
This is where our On-The-Job coaching program can ensure that your development ROI is positive.
1. Reality check and agreement on improvement areas.
2. Define one or two measurable objectives for a specific period, roles, responsibility, accountability.
3. Construct action plan, align with process, identify milestones to monitor progress
4. Act and check progress.